Personal Injury Attorney Catherine Creed
Catherine Creed has lifelong ties to Northeast Louisiana, having practiced law in Monroe for more than two decades. Catherine completed her undergraduate degree at Louisiana State University in 1992. Thereafter she received her Juris Doctor from Loyola University New Orleans School of Law in 1995 and her Louisiana Bar admission that same year.
Utilizing her vast experience and expertise, Catherine is here to make sure you get what you deserve.
Areas of Practice
- Product Liability
- Premis Liability
- Social Security Disability Claims
- Burn Injuries
- Boating Accidents
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Defective Products
- Brain Injuries
- Aviation/Railroad Cases
- Disability Claims
- Social Security Claims
- Workers’ Compensation Cases
- Louisiana, 1995
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Louisiana, 1995
- U.S. District Court Western District of Louisiana, 1995
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Louisiana, 1995
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit, 1995
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Fourth Judicial District Bar Association Member
- Louisiana State Bar Association Member
- American Bar Association Member
- Louisiana Land and Title Association Member
- American Land and Title Association Member
- Loyola University New Orleans School of Law, New Orleans, Louisiana, 1995 J.D.
Do you have anymore Questions? You can find everything from the Home Page. Also, feel free to Contact Us!